eBook PDF Revision Notes for the MRCOG Part 1 Download Full File
Framed around the MRCOG Part 1 syllabus, this revision guide brings together the fundamentals of the basic sciences required to pass the exam. Highly visual in order to best aid revision technique, the book focuses not only on preparing for the exam, but retaining facts beyond it. As well as a revision aid, the book acts as a refresher for facts and figures ensuring that they are readily available.
Information is concise and presented through visually memorable tools, such as boxes and flow diagrams. References to Basic Science in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, which explains the principles and workings of basic sciences, are made throughout to aid revision.
- Format: Paperback | 416 pages
- Dimensions: 165 x 233 x 31mm | 632g
- Publication date: 25 Sep 2011
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication City/Country: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Over 100 line drawings
- ISBN10: 0199592330
- ISBN13: 9780199592333
- Bestsellers rank: 143,377