eBook PDF AJCC Cancer Staging Manual Download Full File
Organized by disease site into 57 comprehensive chapters, the fully revised and updated Seventh Edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual brings together all currently available information on staging of cancer at various anatomic sites and incorporates newly acquired knowledge on the etiology and pathology of cancer. Numerous new line drawings illustrate key anatomic sites throughout the text.
- Format: Mixed media product | 663 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 279 x 35.05mm | 1,546.75g
- Publication date: 11 May 2011
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country: New York, NY, United States
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: 7th ed. 2010. Corr. 7th printing 2015
- Illustrations note: 418 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, 100 black & white tables, biography
- ISBN10: 0387884408
- ISBN13: 9780387884400
- Bestsellers rank: 336,974