eBook PDF Assessment & Treatment Activities for Children, Adolescents, & Families : Practitioners Share Their Most Effective Techniques Download Full File
In this comprehensive resource, highly acclaimed author Liana Lowenstein has compiled an impressive collection of techniques from experienced practitioners. Interventions are outlined for engaging, assessing and treating children of all ages and their families. Activities address a range of issues including, Feelings, Expression, Social Skills, Self-Esteem and Termination. A must have for mental-health professionals seeking to add creative interventions to their repertoire. Original.
- Format: Paperback | 182 pages
- Dimensions: 280 x 215 x 15.24mm | 570g
- Publication date: 01 Dec 2008
- Publisher: Champion Press
- Publication City/Country: Ontario, Canada
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- Illustrations note: b/w illus
- ISBN10: 0968519946
- ISBN13: 9780968519943
- Bestsellers rank: 67,019