eBook PDF PCOS And Your Fertility : Your Guide To Self Care, Emotional Wellbeing And Medical Support Download Full File
Ever had irregular periods? Do you find you're always putting on weight? Do you feel tired and emotional ,and up one minute, down the next? Or do you struggle with adult acne, hair loss, or facial and body hair where you don't want it? You could have PCOS, a hormonal health condition that affects one in ten women in the UK - and is one of the most common causes of fertility problems.
So if you do have PCOS, chances are you have questions about fertility buzzing around your head: Am I fertile? What can I do to boost my chances of pregnancy? Will irregular periods stop me from getting pregnant? I've been trying for months - what next? Will fertility drugs help me? The good news is that no matter what stage you're at, this book can help. Written by two women with PCOS at different stages of their fertility journeys, it will help you:
* discover how and why PCOS can affect your fertility
* find out from the experts and other women how they have overcome non-conception
* make a step-by-step action plan to enhance your fertility
* work out which fertility treatments are best for you.
- Format: Paperback | 352 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 208 x 25mm | 430g
- Publication date: 05 Dec 2011
- Publisher: Hay House UK Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 1848504918
- ISBN13: 9781848504912
- Bestsellers rank: 336,838