eBook PDF The User's Manual For The Brain Volume I : The Complete Manual For Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification Download Full File
The most comprehensive NLP Practitioner course manual ever written. A fully revised and updated edition, it contains the very latest in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, particularly with regard to the Meta-states model and the Meta-model of language. For all those embarking on Practitioner training or wishing to study at home, this book is your essential companion. Written and designed by two of the most important theorists in NLP today.
CD-ROM title The User's Manual for the Brain Volume I CD, 99.99.
Hardback title The User's Manual for the Brain Volume II, 39.50.
- Format: Hardback | 424 pages
- Dimensions: 154 x 244 x 31.75mm | 800g
- Publication date: 02 Jan 2018
- Publisher: Crown House Publishing
- Publication City/Country: Carmarthen, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: Revised
- ISBN10: 1899836322
- ISBN13: 9781899836321
- Bestsellers rank: 300,353